Save: $40.00 (29%)
The compact Hurricane 1000 is a lightweight fog machine combining dense fog output and portability. It can be operated from a distance using either the included wired or wireless remote. After an initial heat up period, the Hurricane 1000 is always ready to provide fog on demand.
A manual fog button provides easy control at your fingertips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety indicating heater status and fluid levels. The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water based fog output.
Chauvet Hurricane 1000 Fog Machine Features
- Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show
- Operate the machine from a distance using the included wired or wireless remote
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
Chauvet Hurricane 1000 Fog Machine Specifications
- Tank Capacity: 0.26 gal (1.0 l)
- Remote Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Heat-up Time: 2 min
- Output: 10,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 20 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 740 W, 5.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 805 W, 3.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 5.8 lb (2.7 kg)
- Optional Controllers: FC-T
- Approvals: CE
Phone: 954-929-1115 Warranty: 24-month limited warranty on all DMX products. 12-month limited warranty on special effect fixtures and controllers. 3-month limited warranty on items with an “NV” prefix. Covers manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.