COREpar 40 USB produces a full spectrum of light with the unsurpassed color mixing of COB (Chip-on-Board) technology and includes a separate magnetic lens to provide the flexibility to go from an ultra-wide wash to a narrow beam in seconds. High frequency LED dimming achieves smooth LED fades and ensures a flicker-free performance in video applications.
Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound activation modes as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi USB compatibility. Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is also possible with the optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately). The unit’s robust sit-flat housing features power and DMX outlets on the side.
Chauvet COREpar 40 USB Stage Light Features
- COB (Chip-on-Board) LED produces a full spectrum of light with unsurpassed color mixing
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST