Come in & check out some of our new inventory like JBL JRX 200 series- JRX200 delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point. To meet these conflicting design goals, we looked at every element of the speaker system design. We kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best and we eliminated things that don’t. With performance, value and popular price points, we are going to be building a lot of JRX200 speakers. This means we can apply efficient, high-volume production methods and purchase materials at the lowest cost. That’s how JRX200 delivers unprecedented value.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers “coherent summation” in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
|Power Rating||250 W / 1000 W|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||60 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||80 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity (@1m)||98 dB SPL (1w/1m)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||128 dB|
|Nominal Dispersion||90º x 50º|
|Crossover Frequency||2.1 kHz|
(H x W x D)
|584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm
(23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
|Weight||19.5 kg (43 lb)|
|High Frequency Driver||JBL 2414H-C , 1″ exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide|
|Low Frequency Driver||JBL M112-8|
|Input Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
TS phone jack (x1); parallel
As always we have a large stock of both new & used speakers. We have a new warehouse open to the public and serving local towns in your area. Like
Mortons Gap Ky.
St. Charles Ky.
Dawson Springs Ky.
Wheat Croft Ky.
Central City Ky.
Beaver Dam Ky.
Fort Campbell Ky.
Tell City Ky.
Reynolds Station Ky.
Bowling Green Ky.