Pro Music Supply Is your one stop shop to rent a complete karaoke rental system.Located a little north of Madisonville Ky on 41. A sound system for up to 100 people or just 2! Our system features a laptop with 30,000 karaoke tracks and thousands of the most popular songs to dance or sing along with. The newest Top 40 to the top 100 back to the 40’s
The sound system PA starts with 2 JBL MRX512 Speakers & Stands powered with a Behringer 6000 INuke amp, ProfrssionalmProfessional mixer Behringer 1832 with reverb and effects, then we add two great vocal microphones.
All this for 100.00 weekend rental from now through Febubrary.
We have many upgrades and extras that can be added up to a full concert system
check out the spec’s on these JBL’s
- 12″ Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5″ annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70° x 70° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
- The MRX512M is a premium, utility/monitor speaker. The MRX512M uses a JBL 262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive® woofer and a 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver. A 70° x 70° horn provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical (mains) or horizontal (monitor) orientation. NL4 connectors are provided on both ends of the speaker to keep cable runs tidy on stage when used in the monitor application and for easy access when used on tripods.
- A passive network provides accurate reproduction throughout the cross-over region. For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL’s dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10° down tilt for optimum audience coverage. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL’s rugged DuraFlexT finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
|Power Rating||400 W / 800 W / 1600 W|
|Frequency Range||60 Hz – 20k Hz|
(H x W x D)
|645 mm x 380 mm x 345 mm
(25.25 in x 15.0 in x 13.5 in)
|Frequency Response||90 Hz – 20k Hz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Rated Maximum SPL||129 dB SPL continuous|
|Coverage Pattern||70º x 70º nominal|
|Weight||14.9 kg (33.0 lbs.)|
|High Frequency Driver||1 x JBL 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver|
|Low Frequency Driver||1 x JBL 262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive® woofer|