A powerful PA Speaker packed with features, the JBL JRX215 2-Way Passive PA Loudspeaker is an affordable solution for venues and touring rigs that need a dependable speaker that sounds great and keeps on pounding. Designed specifically for live performance applications, the JRX 200 Series ensures the performance and prestige JBL is known for with an incredible sound, 1000 watts peak power handling, SonicGuard protection and Progressive Transition HF Waveguide. Built tough, the JRX215 is ready to perform in a variety of applications.
JBL JRX215 2-Way Passive PA Loudspeaker Features
- 15 inch Low Frequency Driver
- 1 inch Polymer Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Advanced Network Topology Crossover Design
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire
- Progressive Transition High Frequency Waveguide
- Rugged, Acoustically Superior .75 inch MDF Enclosure
- SonicGuard Protection from excess power
- Non-Resonant, All-Steel Handles
- 18-gauge Hexagon Perforated, Steel Grille
- Dual-Angle Pole-Mount Socket with 10° Tilt
The 15 inch low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling. The JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
Other Features include advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers ‘coherent summation’ in the crossover region; high-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating and Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.