The Behringer FBQ2496 Feedback Destroyer Pro is the fastest (>0.2 sec.) and the only 96 kHz Feedback Eliminator on the market. Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, it automatically and intelligently locates up to 20 feedback frequencies per channel and sets extremely narrow notch filters to destroy them, leaving the remainder of the signal virtually untouched.
Behringer FBQ2496 Feedback Destroyer Pro Features:
- Automatically and intelligently locates and destroys up to 20 frequencies per channel
- Ultra-fast feedback detection (>0.2 sec) due to proprietary FFT signal analysis
- Ultra-narrow notch-filters (up to 1/60th octave) for very effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Set-and-forget default setting plus Panic button enable immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically
- Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows individual setting of up to 40 fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter powered by a 32-bit DSP for ultimate audio performance
- Open MIDI architecture for future software updates and flexible communication with digital equipment
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR and 1/4 inch TRS connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Easy does it: with the Set-and-Forget default setting plus the Panic button, your Feedback Destroyer can be up and running in no time! The auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically, while the manual mode allows individual setting of up to 40 fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment. Open MIDI architecture means that future software updates and flexible communication with digital equipment are a no-brainer. With its various modes you can master just about any live sound situation or use it as a creative sound-shaping tool.