The Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ6200 Equalizer is an ultra musical 31 band stereo graphic EQ that goes the distance to offer a maximum in performance and flexibility both live and in the studio. The Behringer FBQ6200’s patent pending feedback detection system instantly reveals feedback frequencies and also can be used as an audio analyzer.
Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ6200 Equalizer Features:
- Professional 31 band stereo Graphic Equalizer for both live and studio applications
- Revolutionary, patent pending FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can be used as Audio Analyzer
- Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, tape hiss, etc.
- Highly accurate 8 digit LED input/output metering and input gain control for easy level setting
- Ultra low noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Relay controlled hard bypass with an auto bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4 inch TRS and gold plated XLR connectors
- High quality illuminated 45 mm faders, detent ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches for long term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
- Extremely rugged all metal chassis ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
A whole battery of superb features on the Behringer FBQ6200 Equalizer includes dedicated limiters with meters for each channel; a pink noise generator; a mono subwoofer output; and sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel. Level setting is no sweat thanks to 8 digit LED I/O metering and input gain control. Top drawer components include ultra low noise op-amps, servo balanced 1/4 inch TRS and gold plated XLR I/Os and relay controlled hard bypass. Expect lasting reliability with the high quality illuminated 45 mm faders and detent ALPS pots.
FBQ Feedback Detection
The Behringer FBQ Feedback Detection System lets you immediately recognize and eliminate feedback frequencies. Unlike other systems, it is extremely fast acting, responding within milliseconds. Plus it works as a spectrum analyzer. A spectrum analyzer helps to identify frequency areas whose energy levels are significantly higher or lower than the rest of the musical program. This feedback is often caused by specific room acoustics or characteristics of your sound system.
Behringer’s amazing FBQ Feedback Detection System helps you to easily detect and smooth out these irregularities during the sound check and you’re ready and done with when the show starts. Once you’ve got the critical frequencies under control, your system is efficiently protected against feedback and tuned to offer maximal gain reserve.