The Behringer Ultradrive Pro DCX2496 Crossover is the ultimate digital loudspeaker management system. The DCX2496 Crossover is an indispensable tool ideal for install contractors, live engineers, theaters, clubs and concert halls. Signals can be split in various ways to assure precise sound by using the optimal frequency range of each loudspeaker.
Behringer Ultradrive Pro DCX2496 Crossover Features:
- 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High end AKM 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz
- Precise dynamic EQs for level dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- Zer attack limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- Additional sum signal derived from the A/B/C inputs offers a fourth internal input signal
- Future proof UltraDrive Pro software enables single or multi remote control via PC through RS232 and RS485 interfaces
- 60 user defined internal presets storable via PC software or on PCMCIA card
- Open architecture assures easy software updates
- Ultra low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- Servo balanced, gold plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Internal switch mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
You also get four different mono and stereo output operating modes, all with individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave. The delays for all inputs and outputs are adjustable. This allows you to manually or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences. An additional sum signal is easily derived from the A/B/C inputs.
Don’t be fooled by the UltraDrive Pro’s sleek design. Its high power Sharc-DSPs and ultra high resolution Crystal/AKM A/D & D/A converter provide outstanding audio performance—and the servo balanced, gold plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs guarantee excellent connectivity for the years to come.