The powerful Behringer iNUKE NU4-6000 provides four 1500-Watt amplifiers in the space of one. Now you can run your stereo full range mains plus two separate monitor mixes with this one exceptionally lightweight, rack-mountable powerhouse. This Behringer power amplifier gives musicians incredible value, and the versatility you are always looking for in your equipment. In fact, you may want to run your subwoofers in bridge mode (3000 W) and operate your mid/high packs in mono biamp mode (2 x 1500 W). The highly adaptable iNUKE NU4-6000 gives you choices, and loads of them. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies ensures this ultra-light power amp will drive your rig effortlessly during the toughest and longest live performances.
Behringer iNUKE NU4-6000 Power Amplifier Features
- Delivers 4 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Reliable with revolutionary Class-D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup
- Efficient power supply for silent audio, superior transient response and low power use
- Zero-attack limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4” TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Superb transient response
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully choosing transistors with high slew rates and enhancing other proprietary parts of their circuitry, these amps respond immediately to the most challenging electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with Behringer’s state of the art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely simple operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors making the NU4-6000 compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable the NU4-6000 to work in quad mono, dual stereo, or dual mono bridge mode. A built-in Crossover switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to full range loudspeakers.
4 Times the Value
Sporting not just one, but four 1500-Watt Class-D amplifiers in a single lightweight rack-mountable housing, an equally lightweight price tag, plus all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, the BEHRINGER iNUKE NU4-6000 is the real deal! Designed to handle the most demanding audio applications, Behringer backs it with the best warranty program in the industry. Check one out today at AMS and experience the power of Behringer power amplifiers.